Simple sheet pan recipe for lemony and garlicky salmon with roasted veggies.
Sheet Pan Salmon & Veggies
- 2 salmon filets (4–5 oz each, skin on)
- 1/2 lb baby potatoes (halved)
- 2 garlic cloves (grated)
- 1 lemon (1/2 quartered, 1/2 sliced)
- 1/4 cup parsley (minced)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp feta
- Bake the Potatoes. Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Lay the cut potatoes and lemon quarters on the sheet pan. Drizzle 1 tbsp of the olive oil, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp of garlic powder on top. Toss it all together to evenly coat the potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown and lemons are charred.
- Season the Salmon. Pat salmon filets dry with a paper towel. In a bowl big enough for the salmon, add 2 tbsp oil, half of the chopped parsley, grated garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes, 1 tsp kosher salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Mix to combine, then add the salmon, and rub the seasoning all over the filets.
- Bake Salmon. When the potatoes have baked for 20 minutes, push them to the side of the pan, and place the salmon filets on the pan, skin side-down. Top each filet with a pat of butter and a lemon slice. Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on how thick your filets are.
- Garnish. Garnish the salmon with the remaining parsley, feta, and arugula. Squeeze the charred lemon on top + enjoy!
Keywords: dinner, healthy, salmon, pescatarian, fish